Survey Office Technician, Surrey Main
SURVEY OFFICE TECHNICIAN – SURREY MAIN
Murray & Associates, Professional Land Surveyors, have a full-time position available for an Intermediate/ Senior Survey Office Technician in our Surrey office. Applicants must have experience in survey computations and plan preparation for legal, topographic and construction surveys. Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsurvey, StarNet and Leica Geo Office (LGO) is desirable.
- File preparation
- Title and Plan research
- Process total station and GPS field data
- Draft legal survey and topographic plans
- Calculations and quality control for construction, legal and topographic surveys
- Diploma or degree in a survey/ geomatics program or equivalent
- 5 – 10 years work experience in a legal survey office environment
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Valid BC driver’s license
- Experience doing field surveys
- Other non-survey experience
Murray & Associates, along with our associated company Aplin & Martin Engineering, have been providing a full range of services for over 50 years. We offer a rewarding and challenging career, as well as a competitive salary, full benefits package and an excellent work environment.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.