Our Central City Surrey office has an immediate opening for an intermediate experienced Architect with strong design, project management and leadership potential to join our growing Architecture Practice in the Lower Mainland. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your design expertise and develop and enhance existing and new client relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively engaged in new business development and nurturing existing client and professional relationships
- Coordination of interdisciplinary project teams
- Deliver projects on time, on budget and ensure deliverables meet the organizations standards.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia. LEED AP are preferred. Local Vancouver or surrounding experience preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience with an emphasis on
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential in your relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience coordinating multi-discipline design teams