Field Survey Technician, Surrey Main
FIELD SURVEY TECHNICIAN – SURREY MAIN
Murray & Associates, Professional Land Surveyors, have a full-time position available for a Field Survey Technician in our Surrey office. Applicants should have experience in performing legal, topographic and construction surveys.
- Complete topographic, legal and construction field surveys using Robotic Total Station and GPS equipment
- Lead a 1-person, 2-person, or 3-person crew as required in a variety of weather and field conditions
- Collect accurate, complete and legible field notes, photos and records
- Communicate project status to supervisor in a timely manner
- Work safely and direct other crew member on safe practices
- Diploma or degree in a survey/ geomatics program or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in a legal survey environment
- Experience with data collection software, total stations and GPS equipment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Valid BC driver’s license
Murray & Associates, along with our parent company Aplin & Martin Consultants Ltd., have been providing a full range of services for over 50 years. We offer a rewarding and challenging career, as well as a competitive salary, full benefits package and an excellent work environment.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.