Aplin & Martin Consultants Ltd is looking for 1-2 Survey Assistants in our multi-discipline professional services firm’s Surrey office. Applicants should have some experience in assisting a Field Survey Tech (Party Chief) in data collection in the field for a land surveying business. As a Field Survey Assistant working primarily in the field under the direction of a Project Manager and a Field Survey Tech (Party Chief) working on a wide range of projects from land development and strata/air space work, topographic and rights-of-way surveys for infrastructure and capital works projects, construction and monitoring surveys, surveys on First Nation lands and many other diverse types of surveys.
- Survey or Geomatics technology diploma is an asset;
- Some work experience in a legal survey office environment is preferred;
- Physically fit;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Valid BC driver’s license;
- Availability of vehicle for business use (mileage will be compensated).
WHY JOIN APLIN MARTIN?
- Employee-owned company with cooperative and supportive culture;
- Competitive compensation package (salary, bonus program, benefits package);
- Group RRSP Plan;
- Diverse and interesting projects, working on talented multi-discipline teams;
- Support for professional development;
- Mentorship and collaboration with a great project management team;
- Environment of continual improvement on processes;
- Up-to-date equipment and software with new Drone program and interest in new technologies;
- Fun social activities throughout the year.
HOW TO APPLY
We would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, indicating Field Survey Assistant in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only successful candidates will be contacted.