Field Survey Assistant, Surrey Main
FIELD SURVEY ASSISTANT – SURREY MAIN
Murray & Associates, Professional Land Surveyors, have a full-time position available for a Field Survey Assistant. Applicants must have experience in legal, topographic and construction surveys.
- Assist Party-Chief to complete topographic, legal and construction field surveys
- Ability to set up and operate Total Station and GPS equipment under direction of the Party-Chief in a variety of weather and field conditions
- Assist in collecting accurate, complete and legible field notes, photos and records
- Work safely and take direction from Party-Chief
- Maintain company vehicles and equipment as directed
- Clear line through brush and treed terrain using machete and other tools
- Diploma or degree in a survey/ geomatics program preferred
- 2 – 5 years’ work experience in surveying
- Physically fit
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Valid BC driver’s license
Murray & Associates, along with our associated company Aplin & Martin Consultants, have been providing a full range of services for 50 years. We offer a rewarding and challenging career, as well as a competitive salary, full benefits package and an excellent work environment.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.