The engineering team excels at working with challenging soil and environmental conditions. Our history of work includes developments on steep mountain slopes and sheer rock, as well as flatland peat environments. A specialized team manages water resources, paying careful attention to the natural topography and drainage systems and working to enhance water’s natural behaviour to accommodate growing communities.
Our team draws on years of experience in coordination and cooperation within the private sector, as well as with municipalities and crown corporations, to anticipate solutions before challenges arise. We ensure cost-conscious solutions for all our clients. Our engineers’ devotion to excellence has reaped multiple awards and results in the highest work standard for our clientele.
OUR LAND DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC WORKS CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Project Management
- Project and Site Evaluations
- Cost Estimates and Proformas
- Design of Residential and Industrial Subdivisions
- Development of Multi-family, Commercial, and Industrial Properties
- Construction Tender, Supervision, Inspection, and Contract Administration
- Design and Construction of Municipal Projects
- Roadwork, Sewerage and Drainage, and Water Distribution Systems
- Storm Water Management