Our engineering division works in project teams with specific technical and geographic expertise suited to our diverse clients’ needs. Our engineering and project management services range from large-scale urban developments and subdivisions to government infrastructure—including complex roadworks, major trunk water, and sewerage systems. Aplin Martin is routinely involved in the design and project management of large commercial developments, implementing sustainable initiatives to achieve LEED certification.
The engineering team excels at working with challenging soil and environmental conditions. Our history of work includes developments on steep mountain slopes and sheer rock, as well as flatland peat environments. A specialized team manages water resources, paying careful attention to the natural topography and drainage systems and working to enhance water’s natural behaviour to accommodate growing communities.
Our team draws on years of experience in coordination and cooperation within the private sector, as well as with municipalities and crown corporations, to anticipate solutions before challenges arise. We ensure cost-conscious solutions for all our clients. Our engineers’ devotion to excellence has reaped multiple awards and results in the highest work standard for our clientele.
OUR CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Project Management
- Project and Site Evaluations
- Cost Estimates and Proformas
- Design of Residential and Industrial Subdivisions
- Development of Multi-family, Commercial, and Industrial Properties
- Construction Tender, Supervision, Inspection, and Contract Administration
- Design and Construction of Municipal Projects
- Roadwork, Sewerage and Drainage, and Water Distribution Systems
- Storm Water Management