Architecture CADD Technician – Surrey
Aplin & Martin Consultants Ltd. is a fully integrated multi-disciplinary firm incorporating urban design and planning, architectural, civil engineering, and surveying services. Our clients benefit from our team leadership, knowledge, and experience. Aplin & Martin takes care of managing the details and reducing the risk within a time and cost sensitive environment.
As a result of our continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity in our Surrey Central City office for an Architecture CADD Technician who enjoys working on a wide range of challenging and diverse projects.
As an Architecture CAD Technician you will:
- Develop and prepare drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, and other data
- Ensure that errors and/or omissions are minimized by examining drawings and making required alterations as required
- Print drawing sets for review and approval to produce complete packages
- Coordinate project drawings with Managers and other CAD staff
- Maintain familiarity with current drafting techniques and developments to sustain and improve technical skills
- Contribute to the set up and maintenance of departmental CAD standards
The successful applicant:
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
- Computer skills to produce effective drawings, develop concepts, and prepare reports and presentations.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of quality standards relative to specification design, planning, and engineering fundamentals and principles.
- Must have knowledge of engineering design principles and procedures
- Must have post-secondary education equivalent to a 2 year college diploma in Drafting Technology with additional courses in AutoCAD and preferably Revit
Please apply here: