Alberta Land Surveyor
Location: Edmonton, AB.
About Aplin Martin
Aplin Martin is a full-service company with offices located in Surrey, Vancouver, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary. Our offices are friendly, fast-paced and supportive – both professionally and personally.
Upon joining Aplin Martin, you will receive a competitive salary that is reflective of your skills and experience. You will also have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Extended medical, dental and vision benefits;
- Life and disability insurance;
- Educational allowances for professional development and career progression;
- Social and team-building events;
At Aplin Martin, you will find a friendly and supportive team that works and plays hard. Our team are passionate about their work and regularly participate in continuing education programs and industry events.
About the Opportunity
Due to continued growth, Aplin Martin has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Alberta Land Surveyor to join our team in Edmonton, Alberta on a full-time basis.
- Land Surveying and Project Management knowledge and responsibility
- Ability to work without supervision; effective time management and strong organizational skills
- Develop strong relationships, manage client expectations and ensure project deliverables, schedules and budget objectives are met
- Work with other managers to supervise, coordinate, schedule and review the activities of field and office staff
- Leading survey crews on projects; communicating scope and scheduling information to crew members
- Managing various survey project types including statutory surveys, land development, civil engineering, and infrastructure projects
- Managing information flow from field to final deliverables
- Ensuring quality assurance procedures are carried out for proposals, field returns, drawings, legal plans, documents, and other deliverables
- Providing advice to clients on property and legal survey matters
- Client relations and business development
- ALS designation
- Diploma or degree in Geomatics
- Valid driver’s license
- High level of dependability, technical ability and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of Trimble Business Center would be an asset
Please apply below with your resume