Field Survey Assistant
Murray & Associates, Professional Land Surveyors, have a full time position available for a Field Survey Assistant. Applicants must have experience in legal, topographic and construction surveys.
- Diploma or degree in a survey/ geomatics program
- 2 – 5 years’ work experience in surveying
- Physically fit
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Valid BC driver’s license
Murray & Associates, along with our associated company Aplin & Martin Consultants, have been providing a full range of services for over 45 years. We offer a rewarding and challenging career, as well as a competitive salary, full benefits package and an excellent work environment.
Reply in confidence by sending a resume and cover letter to: Greg Marston, BCLS email: email@example.com
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.